The game world of 2013 was very good. It was one of the biggest year for the gaming sector as in the last year we saw the launch of many next generation consoles like Xbox One and Sony PS4. Well, the consoles were not only there to make us impounded, but the games like GTA V, Tomb Raider Reboot and many more were there to make the last year successful. Anyway, last year we saw the launch of two first person shooter games–Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4. Well, these two games were quite good, but the Battlefield 4 left Call of Duty Ghosts behind and there are some reasons which you can check below.
Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty Ghosts are similar type of games where you are the third person and you can not see the actual character which means you are seeing from the eyes of the character. Anyway, these two games have been admired as in past they have gained a huge attention, but this time Activision didn’t impressed many with it’s Call of Duty Ghosts.
1. Short Story: The story of Call of Duty Ghosts was quite small as compared to the Battlefield 4 and also, the difficulty level was quite low. We did finished this game within 7 hours. On the other hand, the Battlefield 4 was having a good story and the difficulty level was quite satisfying. The story of BF4 was quite good as compared to the other one.
2. Game was not polished: The Call Of Duty Ghosts was launched in hurry as it faced a few delays and also, the game was not polished perfectly. On the other hand, BF4 was quite nice and polished as compared to the Call of Duty Ghosts.
3. Better Missions and Graphics: The missions in the Battlefield 4 were quite nice and clear while in the Ghosts they story was lost and the graphics of that particular game was not satisfying. On the other hand the graphics of BF4 were ultimate and we really did liked it.
4. Better Weapons: There were a lot of good weapons in the Battlefield 4 as compared to the Call of Duty Ghosts as there were better options, better casings, the weapons were more powerful and much more was there.
5. Narration: The narration in both the games were good and we found them equal.
6. Game Size and Requirements: The game size of the Call of Duty was quite large as compared to the other one and also, the requirements of Battlefield 4 were low as compared to Call of Duty Ghosts.
These were a few reasons which has drowned the ship of Call of Duty Ghosts and we do think that Activision need to reconsider the game for their own betterment. So, the Battlefield 4 is leading for now. In 2014, we are going to seen an another version of Ghosts and we think that it will be better as compared to last time. On the other hand, we may or may not see a successor to Battlefield 4 this year. Anyway, both these games are good, and if you have not played them, the do play as these are one of the best first person shooter games of 2013. So, that is all for now do stay tuned while we are bring more updates from the gaming world.