These a days, many companies are launching their cheap Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablets in India and other places of the world, and interestingly consumers are really looking forward for cheap Android ICS based tablets, but have you ever thought–Why it’s price is cheaper than Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310 or any other Android ICS running tablet? Eh! Looks like you have not thought about it, anyway, let’s discuss.First of all, you must know that every thing has something good and something bad, it depends on you in which way you take it.So, in this case there are some advantages and some disadvantages.Now let’s start discussing with the disadvantages of buying a cheap Android ICS tablet.
- An Android ICS tablet is cheaper because it’s hardware is cheaper too, as these a days no company and their sponsors can tolerate loss, so material they use for building a tablet is not of good quality which means that it increases the chance of breaking your tablet.
- About 95% of cheap tablets are having 7.0-inch screen and out of them 60% tablets are having capacitive touchscreen, rest 40% are having resistive touchscreen and those are of really poor quality.
- Many cheap tablets are not having Google Play Store like the tablet you are seeing above–The HCL ME U1 Tab.
- About 99% of cheap Android ICS tablets are not having SIM card slot.
- Cheap Android Tablets use single core processors and in this matter the Micromax Funbook is better than the other tablets.
- It’s a known fact that, every tablet’s battery life just sucks!!!
- Most of the Android ICS tablets are heavy and thick too.
- Cameras are of very poor quality.
- Speed of playing and running games are too slow.
- Most importantly there’s a very low chance of a cheap Android ICS tablet re-sale at a good price.
- No more update and bug fixes available in the future.
- Not a great support from the companies, except a few like HCL, Micromax.
- Also they do not last longer, if proper care is not taken.
- A cheap Android ICS tablet is cheap.
- Even at cheap price you can taste Android ICS.
- It’s a tablet so, naturally a big screen there is.
- Can do most of the things in our day to day life
- Can buy it easily, so, no effect on your budget.
So, these are some little advantages of a cheap Android ICS tablet, also I forgot to mention that a little drop of water can make worse condition of your tablet.So as you have seen above there are a lot more disadvantages than the advantages. Buy cheap tablets but take good care of it as a little harm can make your tablet’s condition bad.